Today we're joined by Dr. Joan Rosenberg! Best-selling author, consultant, media expert and master clinician, Dr. Joan Rosenberg is a cutting-edge psychologist who is known as an innovative thinker, acclaimed speaker and trainer. As a two-time TEDx speaker and member of the Association of Transformational Leaders, she has been recognized for her thought leadership and influence in personal development. Dr. Rosenberg has been a featured expert several documentaries. She’s been seen on CNN’s American Morning, and ABC, CBS, FOX, PBS and OWN networks, as well as appearances and radio interviews in major metropolitan markets.
A California-licensed psychologist, Dr. Rosenberg speaks on how to build confidence, emotional strength, and resilience; how to achieve emotional, conversational and relationship mastery; how to integrate neuroscience and psychotherapy; and suicide prevention. An Air Force veteran, she is a professor of graduate psychology at Pepperdine University in Los Angeles, CA. Her latest book, 90 Seconds to a Life you Love: How to Master Your Difficult Feelings to Cultivate Lasting Confidence, Resilience and Authenticity, was released February 2019.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why we tend to avoid unpleasant emotions
- How fear of vulnerability stops us from making connections with others
- How to become confident feeling the 8 unpleasant emotions
- How being confident that you can feel unpleasant feelings makes you more resilient to stress and able to help others who are experiencing those feelings
- How Dr. Rosenberg’s protocol will help you through the pandemic and beyond
Connect with Dr. Joan
Free pdf of book Ease Your Anxiety: DrJoanRosenberg.com/anxiety-reset
Connect with Dr. Doni:
Sign up for my weekly newsletter: https://doctordoni.com/weekly-wellness-wisdom-newsletter/
Get Stress Warrior book for free online: https://doctordoni.com/stress-warrior/
FREE 7-Day Stress Reset: https://doctordoni.com/stress-reset/